window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'AW-399406472');

Saltaire Rug Pre Order


Inspired by a best-selling Blithfield fabric design, Saltaire is a luxurious hand tufted rug in rich shades of blue and green with a blue border. This contemporary rug in a classic colour combination is a bold design statement which will liven up any space.

To pre-order the Saltaire rug you are required to pay a 30% deposit to secure your order. You will be required to pay the remaining 70% once the item is ready for delivery at the beginning of September.

The delivery address and shipping charges will be applied when processing payment for the remaining balance.

If you have any questions about pre-ordering products please email 

This rug measures 5 feet wide by 8 feet long (152cm by 243cm) and is hand tufted in India.

This rug is hand tufted in India. The process for creating a hand tufted rug involves using a hand-operated tool to punch strands of wool into a canvas that is stretched on a frame. The canvas is printed with a design called a cartoon and the weaver uses this as a guide to wrap yarns around the warp threads of the canvas.  Once this has been done, the weaver will cut the loops with shears to creat the pile.  

This rug features Saltaire, a Blithfield original design.

This rug is woven from blended Italian and Afghan wool.

Vacuum clean regularly or professional clean in the event of a big spill.

Need help deciding whether this piece is right for your home? We are here to help! Click here to submit your questions and our in-house experts will share their decorating advice and guide you through your design decisions.

Other colours and sizes:


Sign up to our newsletter to receive the a weekly dose of design inspiration.